£25k - 34k per year + Package
6 months ago
Assistant Site Manager - New Build - Permanent - West London - Up to £34k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking an Assistant Site Manager to join a large residential new build contractor based in the West London area. My client is currently half way through a large residential RC Frame new build scheme consisting of 201 apartments up to 26 storeys. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing 1 block of 8 floors consisting of around 50 apartments.
- To assist and support the Project/Site Manager in the efficient management of onsite activities to successfully complete the project in a safe manner, to cost, to the stipulated quality standards.
- Accountable for all daily operational activity and the management of operatives and sub-contractors ensuring adherence to all Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Manage activities on site, ensuring that the highest standards of Health and Safety are maintained at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring the Project Delivery Plan is followed.
- Responsible for ensuring that the quality and programme standards are delivered (avoiding any defects later), undertaking regular reviews to monitor progress against programme addressing any shortcomings and issues as they arise.
- Ensure all operatives and sub-contractors are wearing appropriate PPE at all times during site activities.
With almost 110 years of experience, my client provides planned maintenance and new build services to clients throughout the country through its North and South divisions. Currently with over 50,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country.
- Previous experience within the construction industry would be desirable
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs Grade C or above to include Maths and English (both at Grade B)
- Construction related NVQ level 3
- Sound knowledge and compliance with health and safety requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Relevant CSCS card
- SSSTS certificate
- Valid driving licence
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.