£40k - 48k per year + Package
9 months ago
Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Planned Maintenance) - Social Housing M&E- Permanent - West London- Up To £40k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an M&E contractor to work within the social housing sector based in West London. The role will be oversee various planned M&E works including gas & electrical works . My client are looking for an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor with experience in working within the M&E residential sector as well as delivering planned maintenance contracts within the social housing sector.
- Oversea in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales.
- Oversea in the development of the procurement programme.
- Prepare and monitor cash flow forecast for designated projects.
- Prepare and submit monthly applications for payment to the Client/Client’s representative.
- Prepare monthly valuation reports.
- Submit invoices for certified value and ensure payments are received on time.
- Value and authorise payments to sub-contractors.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to establish the project specification and requirements.
- Monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect project costs and or time scale.
- Assist in the control of individual contract budgets
- Hold a HNC or BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally have experience in Schedules of rates
- Mush have worked within Social Housing Sector.
- Must have confident communications skills.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence
Role: Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Planned)
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Package
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.