£28k - 35k per year + package
6 months ago
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
ASAP – salary dependant on experience – 28-35k
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Contractor, who are looking for a Assistant Quantity Surveyor based in Bristol.
Our client specialises in carrying out M&E refurb and new build work in the Cornwall area. They are keen to source an Assistant/ Trainee QS to joint the team. An understanding around the construction process would be beneficial, some working towards a related qualification would also be a bonus!
Day to Day:
- To work with an experienced Commercial team in Cornwall
- Reporting, coding, and providing financial support on construction projects
- Daily use of excel and outlook email
- Communication over the phone, emails and site visits
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Construction related qualification or similar, working towards is fine
- Any construction admin experience would be considered
- Computer literate with excel, word, outlook
- Willingness to learn, train and follow a career
- Would be beneficial to be able to drive
- Flexible working – home, office and site
- Holiday pay, pensions contribution
- In house and professional training on offer
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.