£35k - 40k per year + Pension
3 months ago
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
£40k + Pension
Our client, a well-established Residential Property Developer who have established themselves as a leader in the industry, are looking to add an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their thriving Commercial team to work with their 2 Senior Surveyors.
They create inspiring living environments, offering a seamless service to their extensive client base. Delivering projects in the London area, this is a perfect opportunity for someone in the area looking for a local opportunity.
Projects will be new-build Residential, valued anywhere from £1m - £8m, this would be a great opportunity for someone with prior residential experience looking to develop to a more senior level within a stable and rewarding environment.
Reporting to our client’s Commercial Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Prepare and dispatch tender packages to subcontractors
- Collate subcontractor tenders and in consultation with the Contracts Manager, award subcontracts
- In conjunction with the Senior Quantity Surveyor, check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and issue cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain commercial records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value variations
- In conjunction with the Senior Quantity Surveyor, submit and agree final accounts
- Predominantly office based but site visits will be required in the South-West London area
You will need:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, or in the process of obtaining this
- Have a minimum 2 years demonstrated commercial/residential UK experience
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.