£25k - 35k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
SHM - AQS -po
7 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and eager Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a market leading national contractor.The AQS will be based on a long term Housing Regeneration Contract on the South Coast.
Work streams will include internal and external refurbishments, Kitchen & Bathroom replacements, cyclical works and project works.The surveyor will be responsible for site measurements, sub contract procurement and management whilst supporting an SQS and site management teams
This contractor have a great reputation in the industry and can offer great in house training and career progression opportunties.
- Cost Management
- Site and Drawing Measurements
- Supporting operations team regarding commercials
- Check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Variation and Progress Management
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and issue cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain commercial records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value variations
Preferences for this role:
- 1+ years experience in an Assistant Quantity Surveying role
- Main Contractor construction / housing sector experience
- Built Environment / QS Degree or Further Education
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.