£25k - 35k per year
9 days ago
We are currently seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on behalf of one of our clients, a market leading main contractor specialising in housing refurbishment. The role will be to work as part of a large team working on External refurbishments and Planned Maintenance.
Our client is looking for an assistant Quantity Surveyor within the social housing sector with previous experience working on a housing framework with exposure to budgeting and estimating, procurement, sub-contractor management, final accounting, CVR’s, variations etc.
If you are interested in a move into a leading main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful team with a progression path working for a well established company with a great salary and benefits then please apply.
Below are some of the responsibilties for this position:
- Assisting the onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers
- Assisting the Quantity surveyors in cost control and day to day reporting
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customer
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts
- Assisting value for money & financial assessments
You will require the following:
- Experience working as an assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Experience within the social housing sector
- Industry relevant degree or qualification
If this role is of interest to you please contact email@example.com or call 07538 636 965
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.