£40k - 50k per year + Car / Allowance and package
3 months ago
Role: Assistant Proposals Manager – Construction
Salary: Negotiable + car / allowance & package
Location: South London + Flexible working (inc WFH)
To provide support to the Proposals Manager, whilst working closely with the wider Pre-Construction Team to produce PQQ, tenders, presentations and materials to support the work winning goals.
- Overseeing the PQQ lifecycle process
- Submitting compliant PQQs and Tenders
- A thorough and detailed approach to producing quality PQQ and Tender submissions
- Proofreading, writing, reviewing, and editing of PQQ and Tender answers.
Other Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of managing the PQQ lifecycle process, from client document issue, through to working with the internal team and submitting a compliant submission
- A tenacious and agile multi-tasker, good under pressure, able to work to tight deadlines and react to last minute requests, whilst maintaining high standards
- Experience in bid writing
- A thorough and detailed approach to producing quality submissions and an appreciation for both the ‘content’ and ‘context’ that is required
- Proofreading, writing, reviewing and editing
- Producing case studies and CVs
- Collating best practice evidence for our Knowledge Library
- Attending bid launches and strategy meetings to help shape the winning strategy
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Good knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator and capable of using InDesign to build PQQ/Tender documents
- Ability to interpret and understand project documents and extract the most saliant points, win themes and client drivers to ensure high quality / compliant submissions
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Alex Battrawden at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.