£15.22 - 15.22 per hour
4 months ago
Assistant Property Manager
We are looking for someone to work as part of the Property Management team to manage a portfolio of residential buildings including multi-occupancy dwellings and carry out landlord obligations within regulatory requirements.
Office base: Headington, Oxford
Contract type: The role would be temp for 2 weeks to one month initially (with a possibility of extension)
- Weekly hours: 35 hour per week
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am till 4.30pm - with one hour lunch
- Friday 8.30am till 4pm - with half hour lunch
- Pay rate per hour: PAYE - £15.22
- Is DBS required? Yes, basic.
- Start date: ASAP
- Interview format: Telephone/Zoom interview
- To participate in the accommodation allocation process
- Carry out day-to-day administrative
- To assist the Area Manager
- Report repairs where required and escalate issues where necessary.
- Assist the Area Manager by monitoring expenditure against budget
- Encourage and support occupants of buildings towards good housekeeping
- Maintain all relevant documentation to the required standards
- To build relationships and work with both internal and external
- To attend and represent company at internal and external meetings and forums when required.
- Produce reports using standard templates to monitor performance and assist in ensuring tenancy management objectives are achieved.
- Educated to GCSE level in maths or English
- Good knowledge of outlook, Microsoft excel and word.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in a front facing role.
- Proven experience of problem solving for customers and understanding their needs, including vulnerable people.
- Full clean UK driving licence
If your interested in this job or have any queries feel free to contact Jake Campbell at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.