£30k - 35k per year
18 days ago
Assistant Property Manager
Build Recruitment is working with a prestigious property company to make the key appointment of assistant property manager for their client, a commercial property estate. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step forward in their career in the property industry, and who would enjoy a fast-paced vibrant environment.
The purpose of the assistant property manager will be to support the property, engineering, and security managers on the day to upkeep of the estate. Some of the responsibilities of the assistant property manager are
- Support the Property, Engineering & Security Manager(s) in advancing good client relations with appropriate occupier representatives; propagate open communication and flow of information on building issues
- With assistance from the Property and Engineering Manager(s) ensure and update records of compliance with all Kings Cross Estate Services (KCES) operational processes and procedures
- Assist the Property & Engineering Manager(s) in procuring quoted costs and other appropriate information to facilitate the production and subsequent management of the building service charge budget
- Support Property & Engineering Manager(s) in ensuring that health & safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and conform to current legislation. In the absence of the Property Manager to take control of any emergency situations and execute evacuation plans
- Support the Property & Engineering Manager(s) in undertaking regular physical inspections of completed works and service contracts and of all areas of the premises in their entirety.
If the assistant property manager sounds like something you would be interested in, please do get in touch.
Elliot Cariss-Smith | Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.