£30k - 45k per year + Package
11 months ago
Assistant Project Manager – Residential Development
Salary – £30k - £45k + Package
Location – South-West London
We are currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager, on behalf of our client a bespoke property developer, who is involved in creating stunning living spaces in some of London’s most sought-after locations. The role has come about due to a desire to ease pressure on their existing Project Management team and they are searching for an Assistant Project Manager who will support the Project Management team by undertaking tasks to ensure the successful completion of projects under the expert guidance of the senior team. If you are someone who’s looking to be part of a creative and collaborative environment in which delivering quality projects is the priority, this is a great opportunity for you.
Some of your duties as an Assistant Project Manager for our client will include:
- Liaise with Clients, Suppliers and the Design Team to assist in the smooth running of current projects.
- Resolve any queries raised by clients and various site issues, ensuring key relationships are maintained.
- Create and follow up orders for materials for both the office and sites.
- Document management and preparation, ensuring that all relevant reports are prepared in time for meetings and review.
- Ensure documentation is organised and readily available for all aspects of the relevant project.
- Manage and organise supplier invoices and statements.
- Adhoc duties as required by the Project Management team.
- Relevant Construction Management degree (or vocation equivalent)
- Ideally 2+ years experience in management of Residential Projects valued at £1m+
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, or would like to register interest in future positions, please don’t hesitate to apply via the link or alternatively please feel free to call on 07496 601 999 or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.