£150 - 230 per day
14 days ago
Project Manager / London / Up to £200 per day
Build Recruitment are currently partnered with a progressive office interior partitioning sub contractor in searching for an ambitious Assistant Project Manger. This is a company that works with some of the biggest fit-out contractors in the country and has a very impressive project scope currently. Due to recent expansion, they are looking for somebody to join their team.
What we're looking for:
The ideal candidate will come from a trade background themselves before progressing onto construction management. We're looking for a career minded individual who is willing to learn and progress within a forward thinking company. In return, you will receive training in advance construction principle as well as the commercial aspects of managing and ultimately delivering projects successfully.
You will be mobile working across central London overseeing numerous jobs, liaising with client's and managing workforce to ensure all works are carried out successfully in accordance with schedule of works.
- Help tender/estimate upcoming projects
- Site surveys
- Materials take offs and orders
- Organise, manage and motivate labour resources
- Liaise and work with main contractors
- Manage projects commercially
- Ensure relevant information is recorded
- Compile O&Ms and the end of projects
- Compile RAMS at the start of projects
- Maintain a professional image at all times
- Interfacing with clients and end users
- Manage trades and labour teams on site
If this position is of interest please do apply or alternatively reach me on email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.