£45k per year
3 months ago
45k per annnum + benefits
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a reputable Civils firm, who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor based in Helston.
We are pleased to be working with one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of architectural and structural precasts. They are looking for a factory supervisor to assist the manager in the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
Day to Day:
- Ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Monitor the performance of factory staff
- Ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner
- Scheduling building and equipment maintenance as needed
- Ensuring that all safety protocols are being followed
- SSSTS or SMSTS is desirable or at least 3 years experience
- Previous experience working in a related industry preferred
- Ability to confidently and proactively supervise production teams.
- Exceptional analytical ability toward solving production-related concerns.
- Knowledge of procuring materials, equipment, and labour needed throughout the production process.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.