£27k - 32k per year
0203 176 4790
10 months ago
Are you an Assistant Facilities Manager with over 3 years experience, looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you presentable, polished and comfortable working in a corporate environment?
Do you work proactively, always looking for ways to improve the service you offer?
Would you like to work for a company with clear opportunities for progression and a manager who believes in training and developing his team?
If the answer to the above questions is yes, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
My client, a leading consultancy within the technology industry are looking for a Assistant Facilities Manager to add to their in-house Facilities team.
This company are renounced for their excellence and have a very high profile corporate image. As part of the Facilities team you will be responsible for the London Headquarters and the expectation for the building is to operate like a 5 star hotel.
- To achieve a high level of customer service whilst at all times promoting the services provided by the London facilities team
- Ordering goods, services and raising purchase orders
- To assist with the smooth running and operation of the facilities department
- Responding to jobs on the helpdesk ensuring they are assigned to the appropriate Facilities team member
- Monitor works in progress to ensure they are closed in a timely and efficient manner
- Promote the use of the helpdesk to record all facilities activity across London
- Encourage all colleagues to promote environmental policy to achieve standards certification
- Issue visitors, staff and contractors ID and access control passes
- Help promote a safe working environment and support Facilities and Health & Safety function in ensuring compliance with proposed standard certification
- Assisting the Facilities Manager with checking that contractors risk and method statements are in place and meet the company’s standards prior to works commencing
- Ensure staff, contractors and visitor inductions are undertaken and recorded
- Assist the Facilities Manager with the monitoring and recording of office waste and utilities information
- To ensure that weekly maintenance and safety checks and reporting faults are conducted
- Assist with room setup and changes and maintaining a tidy office environment
- To cover the roles of team members in their absence and where appropriate
- Ensure all H&S procedures are adhered to
- Ensure COSHH data files are up to date
- Supervise 3rd party and M&E contractors when on site
- Ensure PPM jobs are completed as scheduled and any follow ups are carried out
- Ensure team procedures are in place and up to date
- Review H&S risk assessments
- To support other departments as required by the business
- To carry out ad-hoc duties as required by the business
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.