Assistant Facilities Manager
£30k - 35k per year
29 days ago
Asssitant Faciliites Manager
We are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Assistant Facilities Manager based in London. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will bring, building management experience, H&S knowledge / IOSH preferred and service charge knowledge / experience would be ideal.
The purpose of the Assistant Facilities Manager will be to assist the Facilities Manager(s) in the delivery of facilities services to occupiers in one or more managed properties to best practice standards and is expected to understand the business objectives of the investment.
Day to Day
- Ensure they are delivering client KPIs as identified within the agreed PMA (Property Management Agreement)
- Assist in the delivery of ‘Instinct’ (customer experience) operational initiatives across your portfolio in close liaison with the service partners
- Assist in the smooth transition of properties into management and ensure readiness for sale dealing with due diligence enquiries on disposal and lettings from a facilities perspective
- Liaise with occupier representatives referring matters upwards only if they cannot be resolved at local level
- Solid stakeholder management skills and an ability to understand business ideas
- Previous experience working for a company within the property industry or from a similar business line, with client facing experience or from a corporate FM background
- Supportive in driving operational business change
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Asssitant Faciliites Manager is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.