£25k per year
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
Assistant Facilities Manager immediately required to work for one of the UK's largest independent food and drink wholesaler. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a company with global connections.
Duties to the Assistant Facilities Manager:
- To manage the London Headquarters
- Take care of the day to day running of the building
- Be the representative for the Facilities Department
- Work with the finance & retail teams and external consultants on contract negotiations and tender processes.
- To work with key stakeholders and external contractors in ensuring a maintenance and repair program is in place and adhered to.
- To oversee and regularly review the work carried out by contractors to ensure the required standards achieved and maintained in accordance with the contractual agreement and within company budgets.
- Excellent organisational, project management, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of forming and managing effective stakeholder and supplier relationships.
- A confident communicator with an impressive record of delivering to targets.
- Experience of producing high quality analysis documents and communicating insight to senior management.
- - Ability to multi-task and must be well organised; attention to detail; high level of accuracy; ability to meet established deadlines; ability to work under pressure.
- A high level of customer service.
If you have previous Assistant Facilities management experience or of a similar role please apply now.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.