£27k - 35k per year
7 months ago
Assistant Building Surveyor;
A boutique Building Surveying practice located in the City is looking to grow their existing team with the addition of an Assistant.
This firm is a versatile organisation who provide building surveying advice to prestigious private and public sector clients across the UK. Due to the increase in workload and the addition of a new Director a position has arisen for APC candidate to join the team.
You’ll undertake a healthy variety of professional and project work, this will assist with completing your APC and helping your overall development. An experienced APC councillor is to hand they will offer support and guidance through the whole process. Mock interviews and specific tasks are in place to encourage you achieve MRICS status.
- Design of repair and reinstatement works
- Contract administration and programme management
- Site inspection and quality control
- Principal Designer and CDM duties
- Defect diagnosis
- Building surveys for acquisition, refurbishment or alteration
- Condition surveys
- Schedules of Dilapidation and Wants of Repair
- Schedules of Condition
- Maintenance Planning and Life Cycle Costing
- Party Wall Matters
- Project Management
- BSc/MSc Building Surveying
- Minimum 12 months private practice experience
- Enrolled on APC or about to close to
- Client facing demeanour
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Strong verbal and written and communication skills
- Full UK Drivers licence
- £27k - £35k salary
- Salary reviews
- Career progression
- Structured APC programme
- 25 holidays + bank holidays
- Life assurance
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.