£27k - 35k per year
8 months ago
My client has recently opened a BRAND NEW West End office and an brilliant opportunity has arisen for a talented surveyor to join the new team. This forwarding thinking practice already have eight other established offices across the UK. They offer services across building surveying, project management and quantity surveying sectors respectively.
Contemporary offices located in the heart of London surrounded by some of the Capitals best sights, restaurants and bars. As this is a new office, this is also a new team and a fantastic opportunity to be a part of from the beginning. There is currently a small team and a healthy pipeline of projects to complete.
Together we're seeking a talented Assistant Building Surveyor to join the commercial building surveying team undertaking projects and professional work across London's West End. Ideally, you'll come from a commercial background and be an all-round surveyor. This practice offers a career development programme which ensures you have a clear path to Director status.
This practice has a successful APC programme which is headed by an experienced APC councillor. You'll be offered the relevant work and projects to ensure you achieve Chartered MRICS status, assistants attend a weekly workshop which include mock tests and interviews.
- Project Management
- Schedules of condition
- Contract administration
- Technical Due Diligence (Pre-Acquisition Building Surveys)
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations for Landlords and Tenants
- Party Wall Matters
- Building Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Preparation of Specifications and Contract Documents for repair, refurbishment, alteration and fit-out projects
- At least 18 months private practice surveying experience
- Started your APC 12 months logged
- Commercially aware
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Career progression programme
- Team activities
- Company networking events
- Trips abroad
- Company iPhone
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to hear more information on this role please feel free to get in touch with Ashley via 07903 948 453 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.