£45k - 48k per year + Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
My client is a Social Housing Provider based in Woking, due to a recent restructure there is a brand-new opening for an Asset and Planned Maintenance Manager to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Ensuring accurate and precise information is collected in relation to the total condition of all properties within the group’s portfolio
- Analyse stock data and produce (alongside the Commercial Manager) the 1, 5 and 10 year Asset Management and Reinvestment Strategies for the portfolio.
- Responsible for the delivery of all actions, working alongside the partnering contractor ensuring the programmes are delivered on time and within budget
- Line management responsibility for Project Managers and Resident Liaison Officers, dealing with 1-2-1’s, professional development and career progression.
- Experienced within Social Housing Asset Management strategy and delivery of related Planned works.
- Have strong experience in producing Asset Management plans and reports for senior members of staff
- Versatile leader with the ability to manage both internal and external staff and stakeholders.
- Ideally qualified with a Surveying background or similar discipline (ideally MRICS or MCIOB, however qualified by extensive experience is also welcomed).
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.