£40k - 45k per year + benefits
3 months ago
- My client is a leading maintenance and refurbishment contractor with partnership agreements with large local authorities throughout London.
- Due to recent successes and growth of the business my client is looking to recruit an Asset Data Systems Analyst to work alongside the Contracts Manager in North London.
- The main purpose of the role will be to design, plan and ensure smooth delivery of all the client’s programme of works and activities across all work streams.
- Instigating data reconciliations with Responsive Repairs systems and monthly audit processes to support decision making on the long term viability of the stock in support of the Asset Management Strategy and other related initiatives.
- Have experience of using Northgate SAM/Codeman, including entering data, running reports, carry out administrative functions on the system, and exporting data.
- Experience of Excel including data manipulation and presentation.
- Knowledge of Stock Condition Surveys.
- Ensure the integrity within and across asset management systems
- Maintaining efficient records for system monitoring, control and supporting the delivery of all asset management activities.
- The ideal candidate will come from a client-side Social Housing organisation (HA or LA), or similar Contractor business with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Highly experienced dealing with large volumes of data, including manipulation and presenting the information to other members of the team
- Strong IT background with experience within property maintenance and refurbishment data – experienced within Excel and various client-side asset management systems (i.e. Northgate, Keystone, Orchard etc.)
- Analytical thinker, self-motivated and can work well within a team environment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.