£55k - 60k per year
4 months ago
Asset Manager - South East
My client is a leading Social Housing provider based in the South East and they are currently looking for an experienced Asset Manager to join the company on a permanent basis.
The role sits within the Asset Management function of the organisation and will be responsible for delivering the planned works programme.
Key Responsibilities of the Asset Manager:
- To take overall responsibility for the organisation's capital works programme.
- To prepare programmes, budgets, risk assessments, and cash flow forecasts for the planned works programme.
- Management of a small team, including up to 5 direct reports. Provide effective leadership, support, and motivation to staff.
- Liaise with other internal departments, ensuring projects are delivered on schedule and to budget.
Requirements of the Asset Manager:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a similar role.
- An understanding of Asset Management within a social housing provider.
- Membership of RICS, CIOB or similar professional organisation.
- Evidence of multiple senior stake holder management, both internal and external.
- An indepth knowledge of construction and design related defects and how to avoid them.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for review or contact Jack Burgess at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.