£55k - 65k per year + car allowance, bonus, health, pension
5 months ago
London with European Travel
£55-65k + Package
One of the leading facilities management/ building services companies is looking for an Asset Manager to join one of their top clients. The Asset Manager will own and manage the customers engineering assets throughout their leased offices in London and Europe, to include full lifecycle, by development and implementation of the customers asset management and critical environments strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the Asset Manager
- Develop, implement and manage an asset management strategy specific to the customer needs and requirements, including asset categorisation, approach to maintenance, lifecycle planning and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required. To include the active participation in a safe working environment.
- The Asset Manager will perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes, ensuring continuous improvement. Drive innovation and best practice always.
- Ensure all site asset registers are complete and fully updated at all times, including following the completion of any projects, and that all asset data is captured within the client CAFM system and is appropriately scheduled with preventative maintenance tasks in line with statutory, regulatory, or client specific requirements.
- Identify operational, energy and cost efficiencies through innovative and forward-thinking approach to asset maintenance, replacement and upgrades.
- Be available to travel to European sites to carry out asset verification and condition surveys as required.
- Ensure that the on-site team and specialist sub-contractors have the appropriate training and competencies required to carry out their duties in line with asset requirements.
- Ensure that a condition based forward maintenance register is in place for all sites in line with the agreed asset strategy, with accurate costs for replacement or upgrade of assets.
- Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning. Act as a member of the account management team, providing leadership and guidance, and ensuring that management escalations and tasks are covered when required.
[Essential] Formal training in Mechanical and Electrical building services.
[Desirable] 18th Edition.
[Desirable] Formal Health and Safety training.
[Essential] Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel/PPT and Outlook.
[Essential] Operation of industry standard CAFM systems such as Concept, SI7 etc
[Essential] Comprehensive FM technical service delivery experience
[Essential] Comprehensive understanding of H&S/Technical obligations in a building services environment.
[Essential] Financially astute and able to deliver accurate reporting.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.