£45k - 47k per year
14 days ago
£45,000-£47,000/ Permanent/ Full-Time
Build Recruitment are working with a North West based Social Housing Provider as they look to appoint an Asset Manager to join them in greater Manchester.
As the Asset Manager you will:
- Work closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders including contractors offering high-quality, value for money Asset services.
- Support the business to remain contractually, regulatory and legislatively compliant, protect, maintain and enhance our Homes assets, whilst achieving carbon reduction targets.
- Your role will involve the supervision of direct reports, staff management and recruitment, performance monitoring, project management and day to day service improvement and planning including reporting for business meetings and Board updates, customer stakeholder enquiry and complaints management and partnership liaison.
- Working across several service areas, the role will lead on effective asset investment and management programmes including planned maintenance and decarbonisation, ensure all regulatory, statutory, and legislative requirements associated with Health and Safety, aids and adaptations are met. You will also ensure internal control processes such as strong financial budgeting and reporting mechanisms are successfully delivered.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to lead on effective asset investment and management programmes including planned maintenance and decarbonisation
- The ability to ensure all regulatory, statutory, and legislative requirements associated with Health and Safety; gas; asbestos; electrical, EPC mot, property lifts, balcony checks, Fire Risk Assessments and emergency lighting are met
- The ability to ensure that our responsibilities around the installation of aids and adaptations are met.
- The ability to ensure that all internal control processes such as strong financial budgeting and reporting mechanisms are successfully delivered.
- The ability to engage with individuals and build trusting relationships - patience and resilience will be key!
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
- A flexible and innovative approach to service delivery
The benefits of working for our client:
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people's lives
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a values lead culture
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays + 3 days for Christmas closure
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
- Excellent benefits including, access to private healthcare insurance, health cash plans, free eye tests, cycle to work scheme, retail discounts (including leisure, gym, food and more) and much more!
For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply below
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.