£28.5k per year
018 7224 8898
10 months ago
Build recruitment are working in partnership with a Social Housing provider covering Somerset, Wiltshire and South Gloucestershire. Seeking experienced and suitably qualified Asbestos Surveyors to work across the patch carrying out surveys on Housing Association properties.
Our client is offering a 12 week temporary to permanent contract to start the beginning of August. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly created team.
Hours are full time and includes a company van and fuel card to cover your allocated patch.
Candidates applying for the role will need to have the following experience and qualifications:
- BOHS P402
- BOHS P405
- Degree in role related subject
- CIOB / CIH / RICS/ equivalent qualification in property surveying
- To be able to carry out a full Asbestos survey on a domestic property which could include taking samples
- Experience of working on RSL or local authority properties
- Clear and demonstrable knowledge of Health and Safety and Asbestos legislation pertaining to the construction industry including HHSRS
- Have a full clear understanding of the Decent Homes Standard
In addition to this experience our client is looking for excellent customer service skills and experience. Along with being flexible and happy to travel across a wide geographical area, covering various counties. Please note this role will be based in Weston Super Mare.
For more information or an informal conversation, please Kirsty on 07494 544 290.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.