£25k - 27k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 year ago
Asbestos Administrator (Perm)
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm
My client is looking for an experienced Asbestos Administrator to join their team based in Ealing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering data, analysing, producing and uploading reports.
- Liaising with clients and sending out certificates.
- Dealing with internal and external databases.
- Scheduling in projects, allocating work to staff, booking appointments, filing time sheets etc.
- Diary Management for staff.
- Allocation of work for the Asbestos Surveyors/Analyst
- Any other administrative duties as required.
- Strong background in compliance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Accurate data entry.
- Experience in social housing
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.