£18 - 22 per hour
5 months ago
Part time - ASB Officer
Build recruitment are working with a housing provider based in Surrey, who are recruiting for a Part time Anti-Social behaviour Officer.
- You will be responsible for the Anti-Social Behaviour on your patch
- Managing low & high-risk cases of Anti-social behaviour
- Working in partnership with police and other external parties
- Representing the organisation at court for cases that require legal cases
- Investigate any reports of nuisance, harassment or complaints made by residents
- Possess at least 2 years of working experience in a community safety or ASB position within the public sector
- Strong knowledge of the relevant legislation and of tenancy enforcement
- Possess a Driving license & have access to a car (Essential)
- Good knowledge of the housing legislation
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.