£40k - 50k per year + Benefits
25 days ago
Area Repairs Manager
Build recruitment are currently working with a leading G15 housing association who are looking to recruit to an Area Repairs Manager for their in-house contractor to look after a busy responsive repairs team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible in driving forward the performance for your team.
- Effectively oversee the delivery of the responsive repairs service on your patch
- Be responsible of a patch of up to 7000 properties within your geographical remit
- Ensuring that operatives are meeting their KPI’s & daily repairs target
- Effectively manage the team of up to 2 direct reports & 25 indirect reports
- Work in conjunction with other departments and contracts managers to ensure collaborative working
- Experience of managing a busy reactive repairs team including supervisors
- Be commercially aware and have experience of setting team budgets
- Previous experience of working within the maintenance & void environment
- Possess a Driving license (Essential)
- Possess a CSCS card
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.