£200 - 250 per day
11 months ago
Interim Area Housing Manager
Build recruitment are working with a London based housing association, who are recruiting for an Area Housing Manager to effectively manage a medium sized housing team.
- Delivering high quality housing management services by ensuring the service is both customer service focused and provides value for money
- Ensuring that your team of Housing Officers provide an effective, responsive service
- Taking initial responsibility for dealing with complaints from tenants and internal stakeholders
- Working in partnership with a variety of external agencies to encourage and support client engagement in the community
- Assisting the team with any complex issues and providing them with advice on how to deal with them
- Leading on implementing new policies and procedures
- Possess strong experience of managing a high paced housing team
- Must have at least two years of working within a management position within a public sector organisation
- Excellent knowledge of the housing legislation
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.