£45k - 50k per year
about 1 month ago
Regional Development Manager
Build recruitment are working with a Dorset based Housing association, who are searching for an experienced Regional Development Manager to manage a small development team and lead on a portfolio of new build schemes in the rural. This role will have flexible & home working available.
- Deliver on the organisations new homes target, which includes affordable housing.
- Work with the local communities and authorities to ensure a aligned development vision
- Plan development schemes from inception to completion, ensuring the maximum number of new homes are built and the group’s mixed tenure development programme is realised
- Prepare bids (where applicable) for capital funding to Homes England
- Scheme appraisals and feasibility studies
- Previous experience in a similar role (or looking to step up) for a Housing Association or other similar business delivering high quality development schemes
- Strong knowledge of planning requirements, procurement methods and construction delivery
- HNC (minimum) in Construction ideally, you’d be MRICS or MCIOB
- Previous experience of appraising new build developments
- Skilled influencer and team motivator
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.