£50k - 55k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Role: Architecture Lead (Business Development Manager)
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 plus package
My client is a leading multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy. They provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety.
They are looking for someone to run a small Architectural team in a multi-disciplinary environment, to undertake regional marketing, secure work and develop market presence and to take responsibility for all projects within the office and deliver to quality, time and budget parameters. You will report to the Head of Architecture in London and be responsible to deliver a continuous improvement ethos and work within a larger Architectural team from other UK offices
Other Key Responsibilities
- Maintain regular and successful contact with clients
- Obtain and allocate work to Architectural staff within the office
- Monitor and review staff performance
- Ensure staff training needs are met
- Keep staff informed of progress against group objectives
- Review Client generated appointments, contract and collateral warranties
- Maintain excellent relations with other groups
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Qualified Architect with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
- A knowledge of the Residential Sector
- Good design abilities
- All work is completed in BIM on a REVIT platform and working knowledge of BIM is required
- Microsoft Office
Essential Personal skills
Excellent interpersonal and management skills working within a small multi-disciplinary office and large multi-disciplinary company.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
In addition to essential knowledge of the Residential sector, it is desirable to have knowledge is some of the other sectors the Architectural team work in which include:
Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop and NBS Create are core programmes within the office and knowledge of these is desirable.
If you require further information please email Gary.Sewell@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.