£25k per year
9 months ago
Architectural Technologist. Our client. an independent multi-disciplinary practice that offers a wide range of professional building surveying and architectural design services are seeking an Architectural Technologist due to increased workload. The practice, based in Salisbury, has a team of RICS and CIOB Chartered Building Surveyors and CIAT Chartered Architectural Designers with over 30 years of experience.
The client base encompasses a range of sectors, including residential, educational, commercial, diocesan and charitable institutions as well as private individuals.
Are you an architectural technology student looking for work experience to further your studies in design, construction technology, technical design and professional practice?
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with measured site surveys
- Be part of the project team, be involved in the initial design proposals and help to produce planning and presentation drawings
- Be part of the project team and help produce technical detail drawings for construction, along with accompanying schedules and specifications, to gain experience in procurement
- Attend site meetings with the project team and gain experience in project management
- Attend internal team project progress meetings to gain experience in daily practice
If you are passionate about architectural technology and want to extend your learning for your university or college course or are an experienced AT looking for a career move, please contact Danny at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07756 401156
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.