£16.48 - 16.48 per hour
19 days ago
Camden, London, NW1
Pay rate (per hour): £16.48
Number of vacancies: Available Positions: x3
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Assoctiation, who are looking for a Allocations Officer based in Camden.
Day to Day:
- Provide a professional and responsive allocations and onboarding service and the management of new and empty homes with due regard to corporate policy, published guidance, nomination agreements, and regulatory and legislation requirements.
- Ensure homes are let within all landlord/freeholder obligations, properties are advertised accurately, all relevant property and household checks are carried out, the correct tenancy is issued and the correct charges applied.
- Provide a seamless and skilled welcome for our new customers, from advertising the property through each step of the process including the initial 6-week period while they settle into their new home, ensuring they are aware of their responsibilities and the services and standards they can expect and that their details are correctly recorded in the relevant IT systems.
- Oversee the decant process for households that are unable to stay in their current accommodation. Ensuring temporary moves are carried out in line with procedures and those affected by stock transfer are given the correct support and advice.
- Take a proactive approach to all aspects of lettings that includes (but is not limited to) home visits, tenancy terminations, pre-void and property inspections, viewings, transfers and mutual exchanges to ensure satisfactory levels of performance that achieve or exceed agreed targets and objectives.
- Ensure the correct policies, procedures and processes relating to lettings, sign ups, tenancy commencements and voids are followed, tort notices are issued when appropriate, that the property meets the lettable standard, and any outstanding repair or estate maintenance issue is reported and followed up.
- Responsible for all administration tasks relating setting up new tenancies, including informing Council Tax and utility companies, setting up tenancy on IT systems with all documents correctly recorded.
Please apply or contact Jake Campbell at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.