£32k - 34k per year + Package
5 months ago
Air Conditioning / Mechanical Engineer | Static role | Waterloo - SE1
Are you a qualified Air Conditioning / Mechanical Engineer? Do you have commercial maintenance experience? Are you bored of travelling in a van?
We are currently recruiting for a static engineer to work in a very high end commercial office building in Waterloo. This role is covering tenanted floors only.
This engineer must have knowledge / experience of air conditioning systems and experience within a client facing role as you will have direct contact with the client on a daily basis. This is a person that the business are looking to invest in and develop their skillset with plenty of internal opportunity.
Duties will include: AC units, splits / multi splits, filter changes, coil cleans, re-gasing, fan coil units, fire alarm tests, sprinkler tests, general PPM's around site. Other general building services duties will also be involved ie: lighting, emergency lighting, plumbing etc.
- £32,000 - £34,000 basic salary
- Working for an expanding contract
- Monday - Friday 08:00 till 17:00
- Plenty over overtime available
- Client facing, sociable position
- High support on training and development from the business
- Static role opposed to having to drive / attempt to park in Central London
- Experience within commercial building services
- F Gas certificate
- Positive attitude to build relationships on site and develop within your role
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.