020 3176 4793
11 months ago
I currently have a great opportunity for Air Conditioning Engineers to join a leading service provider on an expanding mobile contract based in London. The candidate will be providing a technical engineering service with the minimum of supervision to the clients in respect of mechanical & electrical servicing, repairs, maintenance and installation. These positions have mobile roles available in areas of West, North and East London.
Duties will include
• To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
• To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
• To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
• To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
• To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
• To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
• To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
• To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
• To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
• Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation
The successful candidate
• NVQ 6187 in refrigeration & Air Conditioning or equivalent - essential
• City & Guilds 2079 safe handling of refrigerants - essential
• Previous experience working within Facilities Management - essential
• Previous experience in working with all types of Air Conditioning plant i.e. Spilt systems, VRV systems, Close control systems & Chillers
• Full clean driving licence
• Customer focused individual with proactive approach to working.
• Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
• Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
• To attempt to solve issues in the first instance in a manner that will not put the client's products or people at risk of contamination as a result of our works.
• Possess effective communication skills with ability to write technical reports and or communicate verbally with supervisor, manager, helpdesk and client representatives.
Please note that the successful candidates will be processed through high security clearance checks.
This role is working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday. The core hours are 07:00 - 16:00 or 08:00 - 17:00
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.