020 3176 4793
19 days ago
I currently have a requirement for an Air Conditioning engineer to join a small specialist division within an established Facilities Management Company. You will have all the benefits of working for a large stable company but also benefit from working in a small team that work together to achieve their goals. The focus of contracts is working within Public Sector and Government sites in London.
Duties will include
- Performing PPM and Reactive services on commercial air conditioning units
- Fault-finding and Repair of commercial Air Conditioning Systems (Compressors changes, Replacing Filters, AHU’s, FCU’s)
- General maintenance where required: basic electrical, controls, BMS, emergency lights, etc
- Liaising with clients and ensuring professional company image is maintained
- F Gas Certified
- C&G in air conditioning and refrigeration (not essential)
- 17th or 18th edition Additional Information
- Security clearance will be required
This role will be based in the London area. Standard working hours are 08:00 : 16:30 with occasional overtime and a call-out rota of 1 in 4.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.