020 3176 4793
4 days ago
My client, a leading service provider are looking to recruit air conditioning engineers for mobile positions based around the west and central London.
- To carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance including statutory and mandatory compliance on all types of air conditioning and refrigeration within area
- To carry out new air conditioning works as required i.e. minor new works, refurbishment and capital works replacement programme
- To investigate, trouble-shoot and rectify defects in all ventilation systems and associated plant/components
- To participate in the on call rota and out of normal working hours activities
- To maintain qualifications and up to date trade knowledge for the safe and efficient performance of duties
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of any necessary paperwork
- The hours for this position are 40 hours per week, 08:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Experience of installation (VFR and split systems)
- F-gas 2079 certification category 1 and be able to work alone fault finding from day one
- Must hold a level 2 qualification in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (C&G or equivalent)
- Be able to obtain DBS clearance
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.