£36k - 39k per year + Travel Card
8 days ago
Our client who is a successful family run FM company is looking for not just one but two air conditions engineers for their client who is continuously growing and currently have 38 buildings on the contract with 10 engineers at present. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to solve problems independently, have a strong work ethic and be knowledgeable with both mechanical and electrical maintenance.
While working for this company you will get 26 days of annual leave which will increase after 2 years of being with the company! You will get a travel card for zones 1 to 2 and will have a hub where you can securely keep your tools so that you don't have to carry them home at the end of each day! Each site is a 5 minute walk away from each other meaning you won't have to go far! There is a lot of over time available including covering and call outs!
- To be a walking mobile engineer covering at least 2 sites per day carrying out PPM's and reactive works.
- Working a shift pattern of 4 days on, 6 days off. 7AM - 7PM NO NIGHTS
- You will be working independently unless a large job where you will be with another engineer on site.
- You must have your City and guild or equivalent AC qualifications including f gas
- You must have a solid experience working in commercial buildings
- Knowledge of basic M&E Maintenance
- Hard working attitude
- Knowledge of fan coil units
- Good technical skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.