£37k per year
020 3176 4793
17 days ago
My clients currently looking for an experienced AC Engineer to join one of their Public Sector contracts in Lambeth to provide mechanical & electrical servicing, repairs, maintenance and installation of cooling systems.
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and H&S policy.
Qualifications & Experience
- NVQ 6187 in refrigeration & Air Conditioning or equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2079 safe handling of refrigerants or equivalent.
- Full clean driving licence.
- CSCS card of relevant discipline
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- DBS clearance.
- Previous experience working in historic buildings.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30 with overtime available.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.