020 3176 4793
26 days ago
I currently have permanent opportunities for Several Mobile AC Engineers to join a leading service provider to cover Public Sector sites in West London, Surrey and Slough.
- To carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance including statutory and mandatory compliance on all types of air conditioning and refrigeration across all contracts.
- To carry out new air conditioning works as required i.e. minor new works, refurbishment and capital works replacement programme
- To investigate, trouble-shoot and rectify defects in all ventilation systems and associated plant/components
- To participate in the on call rota and out of normal working hours activities
- To maintain qualifications and up to date trade knowledge for the safe and efficient performance of duties
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of any necessary paperwork
- Must hold a level 2 qualification in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (C&G or equivalent)
- F Gas qualified (City and Guilds 2079-11/12Level or CITB J11/12) essential
- It is essential to have AC split systems and/or Chiller experience
- Proven track record of building services work or trade based knowledge in a similar environment
- A proactive, flexible, can-do approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including IT proficiency
- Must hold valid driving license
You must also be able to obtain DBS clearance (due to working alongside children) and government security clearance
Benefits will include:
- Competitive Salary
- Company shares
- GYM membership
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.