£18 - 20 per hour
3 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing Associations in Kent to recruit for an Aids & Adaptation Officer.
- Processing and raising invoices to local authority for payment for adaptation work
- Dealing with administrative tasks
- Processing new work along with a review of the procedures and processes, and SLA with the local authority and occupational therapists.
- Process the incoming adaptation requests and work on developing some procedures
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in the same or similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV or please give Megan Lockhart a call on 07 4 9 6 08 9 78 4
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.