£18,000 - 19,773 per year + BENEFITS
7 months ago
Administrator - Refurbishment
As an Administrator working in the refurbishment division, you will be providing day to day administration support to the regional teams in line of the business plan.
You will not necessarily have to have experience working within a refurbishment area, but with good, strong admin experience you will be a perfect fit for this role.
A few day to day duties and requirements are as follows
- Ensure that the company HSE&Q standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Learn and understand the companies way of working, ensuring that the processes are complied with and adopted into your daily disciplines.
- Provide a comprehensive administration service to all projects/offices/department as required.
- Create and maintain office systems including site files, health and safety files and associated documentation in line with company procedures.
- Ensure that the registering, issuing, scanning and filing documents.
- Maintain relevant databases as required.
- General office duties.
- Type and distribute of minutes, scanning and filing as required.
- Undertake the archiving of completed documents as required.
- Any other duties as assigned
What will make you stand out?
- Well organised with good time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar administration role
- Customer service / telephone communication