£12 - 14 per hour
4 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading housing provider to recruit for an Administrator based in Blandford.
IMMEDIATE START **
- Working with moderate supervision/guidance whilst being accountable for individual results and the impact these may have on both the organisation and the team.
- Compile satisfaction surveys and assist with the preparation of statistics and reports as directed. Contribute to projects by working collaboratively with others, as required for the efficient operation of the department and achievement of team objectives.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times in relation to business sensitive and personal information acquired through work.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same or similar role
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
If this role is something that you're interested in, then please submit your CV or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.