£22k per year
17 days ago
6 months FTC
Full/part time: Full Time
Salary: £22k per annum
We have an opportunity for an Administrator to a Responsive Maintenance business to engage within the full administration process and provide ongoing support for the team in a number of areas.
My client is one of the UK’s leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services in the social housing sector.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Deal with a range of queries that come through to the team
- Supporting the area manager
- Compose and send regular correspondence including progress meeting reports on a weekly basis
- Coordinate meetings when required and greet guests and visitors
- maintain information on systems and databases and manage efficient filing systems
- General administrative duties including filing, faxing and photocopying
- Close work with site managers in providing information when and however specified
- General Administration duties
We are looking for an Administrator who is a confident communicator, computer literate with experience in Excel and trackers, and has worked in the construction and/or maintenance industry.
To be successful in this role you will be a team player who can manage their own workload, has a good attention to detail and most of all have a ‘can do’ attitude.
If you are interested in this role please call Amina Hassan at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.