£20k - 25k per year + package
12 days ago
ASAP – Permanent contract
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a social housing contractor, who are looking for a Administrator based in Redruth.
Day to Day:
- Day to day general office Admin
- Experience in using Excel and Microsoft office programmes
- Answering the phone
- Typing letters, collating information
- Assisting site teams with orders, recording costings to projects
- Coordinating trades timesheets
- Invoicing using Sage
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experienced Administrator
- Experience of working in the construction environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good customer service manner
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Hours are 8-5pm Monday to Friday
- Parking on site
- Friendly office environment to work in
- Support from a central operations team, with training
- Branch social - get togethers
- Excellent package on offer with holiday and pension
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.