£19.4k per year + package
25 days ago
19,400 + package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a MOD contractor, who are looking for a Administrator based in Plymouth.
Our client, who specialises in the refurb and maintenance of MOD properties. They are looking for a Administrator to join their team. Previous experience of working in repairs and maintenance would be beneficial.
Day to Day:
- Day to day office admin duties supporting the management team
- Sending out letters to MOD housing tenants
- Inputting information onto excel spreadsheets and inhouse systems
- Providing any admin support required
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Fluent use of all Microsoft programmes
- Admin, Customer service-related qualification/ experience would be beneficial
- Understanding around property maintenance desirable
- Must be a good communicator and team player
- Excellent organisational skills essential
- Office based role
- Full time hours over Monday - Friday
- Friendly office environment
- Parking available on site
- Holiday pay and pension contributions
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.