£30k per year
6 months ago
Administrator – Residential Management (Health & Safety)
Location: Angel London
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm (Monday- Friday)
Salary: Up to £30k PA (depending on experience)
The role involves working with a small, and friendly, residential team. The team are jointly responsible for the management of circa 600 residential properties. A major part of this role involves ensuring the health and safety compliance needs for our portfolio of residential properties are met.
You will be assisting with the day to day running of the residential department in all aspects of the PM property portfolios and to be a point of contact for tenants and contractors.
Assisting the Property Managers to close down actions on Meridian and Raising Po’s for repairs & health and safety works which are instructed as well as overseeing the works to completion.
Must be able to demonstrable experience in property roles – residential or commercial (min 2 years’ experience)
The role is office based and includes travel in and around London with the following primary responsibilities:
- Working with Property Managers to instruct Health & Safety works identified.
- Reviewing and evaluating, with accuracy, fire assessment outcomes conducted from on-site visits Instructing external contractors to undertake onsite work at properties to meet compliance needs i.e. asbestos management surveys, legionella surveys
- Working effectively with outsourced suppliers to review surveys such as legionella, fire, general risk assessment and asbestos management surveys (outsource surveyor and house managers review) Timely uploading of key compliance information into the Meridian (H&S) database
- Attending properties to conduct varying property inspections. Health & Safety Private and confidential
- Working through the health and safety compliance for residential department and uploading health and safety documents onto the health and safety system.
- Instructing health and safety works.
- Ensuring all EICRs are complete for the residential portfolio.
- Site visits, as required, to ensure health and safety remedial works are completed.
- Sending contractor invoices to accounts department and dealing with any queries.
- Dealing with tenant repairs and contractor
- Submit work instructions to contractors.
- Complete PO trackers.
- Chasing progress of outstanding works
For more information, please contact Lizzie Lee at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.