£23k - 25k per year + package
5 months ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Social housing Contractor, who are looking for a Administrator based in Chippenham.
Our client a specialist social housing contractor are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their busy responsive repairs contract in Chippenham.
Day to Day:
- General office admin work using Microsoft office and Outlook emails
- Ensuring all compliance and files are kept up to date
- Daily reporting to the management team
- Fast paced environment so organisation is key
- Using learning platforms – training will be provided
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of working in a admin role
- Experience of using Word, Excel and outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, organised, ability to deal with confidential matters
- Office based role with plenty of parking on site
- Working hours Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5pm
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.