£20k - 21k per year + package
3 months ago
ASAP - £20000 + per year + holiday, pension
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Maintenance Contractor, who are looking for a HR and Accounts Administrator based in Bideford.
We have an opportunity for an experienced HR and Accounts Administrator to join a maintenance contractor based in Bideford. This is a permanent contract to start ASAP. Full time hours Monday Friday 8am – 4pm.
Day to Day:
- General office admin duties – Microsoft Office programmes, emails, answering the phone
- Data entry experience, entering hours onto timesheets, processing invoices and assisting with payroll
- HR duties such as processing starters and leavers, issuing uniform
- Excel knowledge is a must
- Must have good attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Computer literate
- Knowlegde of Excel
- Admin related qualification would be beneficial
- Previous Accounts experience
- Excellent customer service experience
- Working hours 8-4pm or 9-5pm with 1 hours lunch break
- On the job training and support
- Parking on site
- Holiday pay, pension contribution
- Permanent contract on offer
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.