£20k - 22k per year
11 months ago
Administrator - Temp to Perm - Social Housing
You will be working within the Specialist Works and Fire Risk Assessment department.
You will be required to be efficient in MS Outlook/Word/Excel and able to input data accurately.
- Answer calls daily in a professional manner
- Send and receive emails using MS Outlook
- Update spreadsheets with personal data i.e. names/dates/addresses
- Update the live tracker - date/priority order
- Maintain a general filing system
- Organising itineraries and other bookings
- Receiving guests/visitors and co-ordinating meeting requirements as necessary
- Ordering stationary
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.