£27k - 30k per year
about 1 month ago
FRA Administrator (Social Housing)
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Hours: Mon - Friday 8:00am - 17:00pm
Salary: £27,000 - 30,000 per annum
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an FRA Administrator to work for a main social housing contractor in Belvedere. This role will provide effective administrative support to the Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) department.
- Transfer data from survey sheets into Excel
- Work closely with the Resident Liaison Officer, Site Manager and Residents.
- Book in appointments with tenants to install fire doors
- Raise requisitions to allow orders to be raised for general factory consumable materials
- Liaise with suppliers to facilitate timely delivery of materials or services.
- At least 2 years administration experience
- Fire safety knowledge
- Good knowledge on Microsoft word and excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with stock control packages advantageous
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.