£13.19 - 13.19 per hour
about 1 month ago
I am currently looking for an Administrator to work with part of the Property Management team delivering effective housing management of residential buildings including multi-occupancy dwellings. To assist with delivering high quality housing management support to the clients residents and to act as point of contact for residents (Keyworker and Student).
- Working hours: 35 hours a week
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am till 4.30pm - with one hour lunch break
- Location: Headington oxford
- Friday 8.30am till 4pm – with half hour lunch break
- Contract type: 3 months temp with the potential transfer to perm contract
- Salary per annum: £24,000
- Rate per hour: £13.19
Key responsibilities/ deliverables
- Carry out day-to-day administrative duties including assisting to be a point of contact for our customers and partner organisations, to carry out reception duties as required, monitoring accounts, preparing, and issuing of standard letters, tenancy related documents and notices, producing invoices and responding to enquiries.
- To distribute all incoming mail and ensure outgoing mail is dispatched. To organise and maintain filing and information systems, including electronic systems.
- To ensure accurate receipt and banking of rent and deposit payments received.
- To assist the Property Manager to ensure accurate records are maintained from their estate inspections, help to report repair actions to deal with issues and ensure customers are kept fully informed of progress of remedial repair actions.
- Report general repairs where required and escalate issues where necessary. Liaise with contractors and residents on planned inspection & testing visits including updating and maintaining records.
For more information please feel free to contact Jake Campbell @ Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.