£20k - 24k per year + Benefits
0203 176 4790
9 months ago
Build Recruitment are partnering with Pyramid Plus as their exclusive recruitment partner to enable them to deliver their electrical testing program and works arising from Fire Risk Assessments (“FRA works”) from 1st June 2020.
- To take overall responsibility for the administration in order to ensure the smooth running of its functions, including, preparation of correspondence, dealing with routine correspondence
- Answer the telephone, responding to action points and taking messages where necessary
- To research information as required by the line manager
- Manage any data held on the computer necessary for the working of the line manager’s office
- To contribute to the effective running of a large, dynamic, diverse department with ambitious targets and evolving structures.
- To develop and maintain a central filing system for the department and to be responsible for the maintenance of storage and retrieval systems both computerised and manual.
- Work with and provide support to direct Line Manager and wider teams to deliver all requirements of the role to improve performance, identify development needs and achieve learning plans
- To maintain confidentiality regarding client information at all times.
- As required, to attend training sessions, conferences and staff meetings in line with our commitment to Investors in People
- To be self-servicing in the area of administrative functions
- To liaise with relevant staff and outside authorities/agencies as requested
- Professionally handle enquiries from all customers, document accordingly and resolve effectively
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of customer service standards and professional relationship with all customers.
- Make outbound calls to update customers on progress and complete customer satisfaction surveys.
- Assist in the production of client KPI data and providing reports to substantiate this.
- Identify internal process improvements and contribute ideas which may improve performance and/or extend its capability.
- To contribute to the effective running of a large, dynamic, diverse section with ambitious targets and evolving structures.
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge:
- A minimum of four GCSE’s grade A-C (or equivalent); must include Maths and English
- Experience of working in the construction industry
- Experience of working at administrator level. With a good understanding of all computer programmes as mentioned above.
- An appreciation for safety in the workplace
- An appreciation for equality and diversity in the workplace
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.